Monday, December 21, 2009

Are beauty marks/facial moles ugly on a guy?

I have a raised facial mole maybe a centimeter away/over the left side of my lips. It is about the size of this ';O'; and i was just wondering, do u think facial moles are ugly? I was thinking of taking it off because i would feel a lot better with self-esteem. Also, if i have facial hair growing and i take off my mole, resulting in a scar, will there be a blank patch on my face where there is no hair?? because my mole is around my mustache so i don't want to have no hair on a certain place of my mustache. does hair grow back??Are beauty marks/facial moles ugly on a guy?
I wouldnt think it was ugly - it makes you unique and who you are.


But if your shaving the area it might be better to get it removed as if you accidentally cut the mole it may cause problems with it.





If its effecting your self esteem there is noting wrong with you wanting to get it removed.





I had a lump on my temple which was a smal cyst which i hated so much and was so self concious about it - so i got it removed and i felt so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment