Monday, December 21, 2009

I had a facial massage in a beauty salon. Is there a way I can give myself one at home?

yes you can go to: http://books.google.comI had a facial massage in a beauty salon. Is there a way I can give myself one at home?
sure. you can use cucumber paste and dry it for 15 minutes. you will feel fresh. then, you can also apply curd and gram flour paste and wash it after 20 minutes. this will make you fairer. scrub your face with flour if you have oily skin, it will open the pores and oil will get lessened. papaya peel can make you feel fresh too. try turmuric powder as antiseptic. give this a try. you will like it for sure.I had a facial massage in a beauty salon. Is there a way I can give myself one at home?
its easy u can do it at home , just need a moisturiser, some rose watter, a scrub , an astringent , a face pack, steam and something to remove blackhead (cud be the black head removing strip)...
Incorrect technique can actualy break down collagen fibers in your skin. Instead of massaging your face, stick to using good products.
yeah its very simple keep your face moister at the time of facial because its a catalyst to take the reaction good and apply your sources
yes you can do it
Tips on Facials at home


Makeup /cosmetic tricks /celebrities makeup/


hair highlighting /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment