Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you have any quirky facial features like dimples, cleft chin, gap teeth, roman nose,beauty marks etc etc...

i have a little bit of a cleft chin, it runs in my family and small crescent moon shaped dimples, you?? :)Do you have any quirky facial features like dimples, cleft chin, gap teeth, roman nose,beauty marks etc etc...
i have a giant gap in my front teethDo you have any quirky facial features like dimples, cleft chin, gap teeth, roman nose,beauty marks etc etc...
I have a nipple on my forehead haha kidding but I do have dimples, Do you still love me.
Beauty marks galore...*just went to mirror to count* and I have 12 on my face--I have the Monroe and several around my eyes and on my left check. I also have small dimples. I used to have a small gap in my front teeth that I could whistle through, but that went away with braces. I also have a roman nose--but I don't like it. WOW! I guess my face most be really quirky then.
I have dimples, I have a small scar on my upper lip from a car wreck, and I have a small scar from a ground ball that took a bad hop and caught me under the right eye.
everyone says that i have a baby face. i dont know what that means or even if that answers your question. but its my face and your question asked about faces.
Gap teeth lol. But it's not a big deal really...


And I only have dimples on the right side of my cheeks. Haha.
Yes..





I have a small scar on my bottom lip from an accident I had a few years ago.


[I also have a scar on the inside of my lip where I had to get stitches].





I have a small scar just above my left eyelid, I don't know how it got there. It isn't very noticable.





I have three beauty marks around my right eye.
My face is partly paralysed, I had Bells Palsy many years ago and it left the right side of my face partly paralysed. I`ve learned to live with it now, at first I had to drink from a straw and could`nt eat from a spoon, I`ve overcome it now !
I have a cleft chin, dimples, and high cheekbones.
I have a little white birthmark in the center of my bottom lip. I have a scar under my bottom lip from where I used to have a labret piercing and a scar on my left eyebrow from an old piercing as well.
Dimples in both cheeks and in my chin, slight overbite, and a smaller version of Barbara Streisand's nose. Sounds like quite a mess, but people find me uniquely adorable. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment