Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is it possible having an hiv from a facial in a beauty salon?

This morning I went to a beauty salon with my families. I never go there but my relative has. The thing is : It turned out to be very dirty, and some ho's are doing botox etc to their faces there(eww).





I didnt know many hoes are there because I arrived in the morning , right after the salon open. And I know that it is my fault not to cancel my facial.





Now I am afraid that the doctor is using not so clean tools to do facial to my face. She used a metal tool to press my face. And my face were bleed-ed. I am very scared that it will transform any germs to my face.





helpIs it possible having an hiv from a facial in a beauty salon?
Doctors don't normally do facials. Are you sure it was an actual doctor? If so, he should know better. Then again, by the sounds of it, it's hard to say where in the world you really were.


First of all, I would report this place to the cosmetology licensing board and your local health department. Next, get a baseline test for several things, such as hepatitis B and HIV.


Most of all, next time you are in that type of situation, say ';no thank you'; to any type of treatment or procedure.


(Not sure how you decided these people were all ';hoes';, but okay.





Stay out of nasty places such as this.Is it possible having an hiv from a facial in a beauty salon?
Hi,


You shouldn鈥檛 be worried. HIV is not known to spread by such unlikely routes. So relax and take care. For more information visit-
Please do some research before you ask these kind of questions. HIV is not spread this way and there has never been a reported case.

No comments:

Post a Comment