Monday, December 21, 2009

Poll for the Ladies: Are facials a regular part of your beauty regimen?

Christmas is coming up and I'm wondering how many of my lady friends would enjoy receiving one in the form of a gift card. (-;





Thanks for adding to my poll about gift options. Poll for the Ladies: Are facials a regular part of your beauty regimen?
My girlfriend loves facials , its a bit messy but she really enjoys it and so do i !!!Poll for the Ladies: Are facials a regular part of your beauty regimen?
No, but they are nice things to experience, they are quite expensive and I've only ever had too, I love the feeling of the creams and lotions rubbed into my skin, the pleasant music in the background and the mist that is sprayed into the air, its sleep inducing to the max. :D
i've never bothered with having one done, i just slap a hot washrag on my face for a good steam ; ) i suppose some women would be happy to get one though. or maybe a ';general'; gift card to a place that does that sort of thing, so if they'd rather get something else there, they can.
They are not part of mine. I have only had 2 facials in my lifetime. Both times the next day it looked like I was visited by the ';zit'; fairie! I normally do not have any zits, quite ironic I think. However, I do applaude the kind thought for your lady friends.
I've only had one, but it was very relaxing and I'd have it done again if I got a gift card, in fact, thanks for the good idea, I'm going to use them as gifts for some of my friends too!
Why spend a lot of money on elaborate facials when all the key ingredients are close at hand?





Hence - the term , ';mud in your eyes'; works for me, I can just mix up the paste and plaster it .
I LOVE facials but I've only had one of them done professionally! It's SO relaxing. The way they massage your face! AH! Just thinking about it is making me want to get one! I put face masks on at home about once a week or so! Gotta clean that crap out of your face!!
I wish I had time for one. I think if I was given one as a gift though I would really like it. It's just not something I would buy for myself. So I think it's a good idea.
no!





like i can be bothered :)





wake up...


get ready.


go out :)





no facial, cucumber s/hit.
*hums innocently*
A salon facial or a bedroom facial?
Not really but I wouldn't mind getting a gift card for one
I'll be offering free facials to all my female Contacts this year.
No but it would be a nice thing to get and I would use it.////
no, they are not!!!
i've never had a facial
I'll pass, I accidentally received a pearl contact lens once. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment