Monday, December 21, 2009

Beauty prob..Facial prob..pl help...:)?

How to prevent pimples from cropping up..%26amp; eliminate the existing ones..????Beauty prob..Facial prob..pl help...:)?
Proper cleansing and mask to ensure that the pores are noy clogged.Beauty prob..Facial prob..pl help...:)?
First you need to know what kind of skin type you have. If you have oily skin, you need oil-free products, or they will just make it worse. If you have dry skin, get something that says it won't clog your pores. A good soap and astringent routine will probably do some good. Wash and cleanse in the morning and before you go to bed.





Diet also has a lot to do with how your skin looks. Drink lots of water and avoid sweets. They make you break out. Also, stress can be a face-killer.





Good luck!
I've been having the same problem after having a baby - seems like my hormones are everywhere. I've just started to use Fresh Farmacy by Lush - it's a soap bar, follwed by their Tea Tree Cleanser and I can see a difference already - try it x
The best thing for your skin is to drink plenty of water and use a mild soap and wash your face daily. If a pimple should crop up put a dab of toothpaste on it for about 15-30 minutes and it dries it out pretty fast.
I recommend using a tea tree soap bar twice a day. Then after apply Tea Tree Oil. It is natural and the oil is an antiseptic so it kills germs on your skin. It doesn’t dry out my face or clog pores. I have been using it for a few months and my skin is 100% different. Make sure you use it everyday. You will see results in a week. You can buy it at health stores and one brand I use is “Thursday Plantation”. It is about 15$. I highly recommend this practice. It really works and is good for your skin! :) Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment