Monday, December 21, 2009

Ok i quit smoking 9 days ago! what beauty treatments can i do to get my facial skin looking fresh?

does not smoking help my facial skin appearance? i am 28 and have smoked on and off (mostly on) for 10 years. i don't really have wrinkles, but i do have fine lines under my eyes and mild acne. will these go away in time because i quit? what can i do to ';treat myself'; and tyr to get a brighter, younger complexion without spending too much money? thanks!Ok i quit smoking 9 days ago! what beauty treatments can i do to get my facial skin looking fresh?
I quit smoking when I was 28 also (because I was pregnant!). I also smoked on and off for ten years and this time, I have not looked back.





To answer your question... YES smoking causes wrinkles. It have a family member who smokes like a chimney and she has so many more wrinkles than her brothers and sisters who are the same age. She has hundreds of them, lol her face looks leathery. Smoking also causes your teeth to turn yellow (not so nice looking).





There are lots of things that you can do to help your skin now that you have quit.





For example:


*Green Clay Mask (Aztec Healing Clay from Whole Foods mixed with cider vinegar... done once a week is GREAT for acne and kind of like a natural chemical peel).





*Drink LOTS of water. Make sure you are getting at least the recommended 6-8 glasses per day.





*Rose Hip Tea: buy the loose herbs and prepare a tea. If you don't add sweetener it can count towards your water intake.





*Consider buying a juicer, and maybe even try a juice fast to eliminate toxins.





*Eat more raw fruits and vegetables. Try to eat a rainbow of (raw or steamed) vegetables every day.





*If you have the money, Murad products are great. The acne package (around $60) is great for clearing and brightening your skin without drying. They have different kits for different skin types. ((I can't afford those products any more, lol))





I hope this is somewhat helpful. Congrats on quitting! It feels great, I have noticed that I hardly ever get upper respiratory infections since I have quit (I used to get them all the time).Ok i quit smoking 9 days ago! what beauty treatments can i do to get my facial skin looking fresh?
First you have to observe what type of skin you have either if itssensitiv or iooilyor whatever, then buy a moisturizer that works forit usually Loreal Revitalizing cream will work (available at Rite Aid, CVS, wALGREENS,ETC) then you should try facialtreatmentssuch as avocado facial masks or anything made with vitamins for you skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment