Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What can I do with beauty products I have barely used but don't want? (ie facial cleansers, shampoo, etc)

I have a lot of products (many that we not cheap) that just aren't right for me or I don't like them...but I don't want to just throw them out, seems like such a waste. I'd like to find somewhere to donate them. Ideas? Comments?What can I do with beauty products I have barely used but don't want? (ie facial cleansers, shampoo, etc)
I've had this same thought many times. Unfortunately, you will have to throw them out, a shame though it is. The reason is this: First of all, the moment you open any beauty product, the air introduced starts to degenerate the preservatives (and anti-oxidents), as well as other ingredients. In addition, when air touches a product, a tiny amount of bacteria is introduced, which can then grow. This is why no one will take them.





I know it's annoying, but you will have to throw them away. In future, you might want to invest in the book _Don't Go to The Cosmetics Counter Without Me_ and/or _Don't Go Shopping for Haircare Products Without Me_ to see what products experts recommend, and for which skin and hair types.What can I do with beauty products I have barely used but don't want? (ie facial cleansers, shampoo, etc)
Throw them out-

No comments:

Post a Comment