Monday, December 21, 2009

Facial beauty??

Answer this question honestly please. I have a cleft lip (not palate) and often wonder if people go for just looks or personality. Im not feeling sorry for myself or want any sympathy I just want an honest opinion from you. I know I cant be that ugly as I have been married, divorced and have had plenty of boyfriends and I am now in a loving relationship and have 2 gorgeous girls (who do not have the same problem as me) So please answer my question with as much honesty as you like. Is it looks that you go for in a person?Facial beauty??
For some reason you posted this in the tattoo section. Fist,


I would say that today's beauty conscious society has gotten rather obsessed with appearance.





Second, I am considered an expert in lip tattooing and if you need some blending or your scar in the lip line you can consider cosmetic tattooing - only choose someone very experienced, however. Pros can be found here - http://www.spcp.orgFacial beauty??
Don't do the tattooing until the red is gone...dermatologists have some great ways to get the red out and tattooing really helps the contour of the scar as well as defining the lip border better. As I said, you need a really good epert for it. Good luck. Report Abuse

For me it is not so much looks as *chemistry.* I have been with people who are ridiculously magazine gorgeous and haven't been able to work it out not because of any clash in personality or lack of love, but simple, well, pheromones I s'pose. That was actually the downfall of my last relationship. On the other hand, I've been with partners who are not, let's say, everyone's ';ideal,'; and the chemistry has been off the chain.





If someone's personality and chemistry don't match mine, looks have very little to do with it. At the same time, if you are not attracted to someone physically, it's difficult to be in a relationship with them. All I'm saying is sometimes that attraction has less to do with looks and more to do with unspoken chemistry.
Looks are of course the first thing anyone will notice. We are extremely sight based creatures. Anyone worth calling a friend will go past that, which is what I always try to do, to see the inner beauty that most people have. For me, no matter what a person looks like, I will look into their personality to see what kind of a person they are before I make any decisions as to whether I think they are good bad or indifferent. After all, beauty IS only skin deep!
its a 50/50 thing for me. when u first look at a guy who draws attention to you that you dont know, you think..';wow that guys hot';...but if u find out their scum bags their personality shows and it changes your view on them. thats how it is for me. there are men that i thought were ugly when i first met them that were my friends but as i learned about their personality they became very hansom and attractive men to me. so for me its both personality and physicality to me when it comes to when i first meet people...
Well, at first in most cases, looks are what I notice first. But I mean if somebody is unatractive it's not an automatic deal breaker for me. It's not like I would be with a hot guy who was an a*sshole...I'd say both are important to me, looks are the first impression, but personality keeps me around.
It would be looks first as obviously you see a person before you get to talk to them.


Second would be personality but as you get to know that person you 'see' the whole package. What shines through more for one particular person doesn't for another.
Initially I go for looks, but if the chemistry isn't there it wont work. A beautiful person with an horrible personality is ugly in my eyes, so I think it has to do with who you are, not what you look like.
I think at first, yes its kind of about looks, i mean you have to be attracted to the person to even look at them. But then it turns to personality over time.
you have to use natural organic products for your skin..





http://www.skincareorganix.com/m-5-angel鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment