Friday, December 25, 2009

Beauty Salon Facials do they give results?

Hi Folks





Having just turned 30 im concerned that my skin is beginning to show the years of late nights and too much beer! I have been thinking for sometime about going for a monthly facial and then maintaning it with the products they use. Does anyone currently do this does it work? I dont just want to spend the money for the sake of it if im not going to get results. My problem areas are a few fine lines around my eyes dark circles and the odd spot.





Help!!!Beauty Salon Facials do they give results?
Oh I would LOVE to get a facial every month! If you go to a good aesthetician, you will see a fabulous difference in your skin with regular facials. Also dermabrasion is wonderful way to exfoliate. I try to have a good facial with the change of every season. Yes, it really can make a difference. Enjoy and I'm jealous!! *-*Beauty Salon Facials do they give results?
yes, treat yourself facials are great
Without a doubt they help - but you can help yourself at home by moisturising properly. And by that I don't mean just dolloping on some oil of ulay every morning and night. Buy vitamin e oil from superdrug or somewhere (about 99p) and use it to massage your face and neck upwards and outwards. Spend about 10 mins doing this every night b4 bed. Follow up with your normal moisturiser, using the same upwards and outwards strokes. You DO NOT need expensive creams - it is the method of applying, and doing it regularly - get into a routine.
Definitely. I'm only just 23 and I have regular peels and that to prevent my skin aging.


They fully clean your skin out and the therapist will also steam your face which will bring out any impurities.


But the most important thing is they put back in moisture which will help keep your skin looking young.
Beauty Salon Facials are good, but they can be expensive. I don't know where you're based, but many beauty counters in department stores will give you a facial, with the cost being redeemable against products. For example, Clarins do a mini-facial for c. 拢15, and you can then get 拢15 of products. I think this is probably the cheapest way of doing it...
Treat yourself to one, with a consultation, and see how much better your skin feels and looks! I try to have a professional facial as often as I can, but maintain the regime at home, with regular face masques, good cleansing etc. My skin is so much better now than it has ever been. I would highly recommend them, but make sure you are comfortable with the products they use, and the price of the upkeep, as it can be expensive.
There are so many product麓s on the market, which one to choose, and the facial thing, make麓s you feel good for the day , I don麓t have the problem with line麓s or wrinkles, when I take my bra off all the wrinkles disappear
yes i suggest you get one done they will do a consult with you and determine the best solution for your skin type/age etc. and also its nice to do something relaxing for yourself and your skin!
yes, its brill i do it all da time
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment