Monday, December 21, 2009

I fall asleep and snore during beauty treatments such as massages & facials. Should I be embarrasssed??

When I get beauty treatments done, I like to be relaxed. I don't plan to fall asleep but thats what happens. Take the other day, my roommates %26amp; I went for pedicures. I close my eyes and get relaxed (that's what I remember). They tell me once I fall asleep my mouth pops open %26amp; I start snoring really loud. (I am a mouth breather who snores). They say the serene peaceful environment has been invaded by a SNORING LOUD GROWLING BEAR!!! They say people laugh at me, get angry due to all the noise. I'm not trying to be insenstive, but I've paid my money, so what with the sound?? Do you agree?? Shouldn't I be left alone?


1. Have you ever seen someone sleep %26amp; snore during beauty treatments (patrons, massage therapists, etc.)


2. If a massage therapist, etc., did you finish the treatment or pretend you did?


3. What would your reaction to the snoring be? (patron, massage therapist?I fall asleep and snore during beauty treatments such as massages %26amp; facials. Should I be embarrasssed??
No you shouldn't feel embarrassed. This is expected and one of the best compliments. It means you trust your therapist, you are comfortable, you are relaxed and when you wake, you will be rejuvenated.





As a massage therapist I never quit a treatment because they fell asleep. It can be felt when they wake, they will feel off balance (one leg is more relaxed than the other, etc).





If someone began snoring, I would just smile. It's cute when you are a therapist, as opposed to being a wife trying to sleep next to a snorer. ;) Hope that helps.I fall asleep and snore during beauty treatments such as massages %26amp; facials. Should I be embarrasssed??
I think you should feel deeply sorry for the person massaging you. You should feeel extremely sorry and embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment