Monday, December 21, 2009

Have you ever tried Oil of Olay facial beauty bar?

Last year I bought two bars, and have really liked this product. They came in a burgundy box. The bar itself was pink with exfoliate beads. I don't recall the specific name other than it was Oil of Olay, an anti aging beauty bar for the face. I cannot find it now. I wondered if anyone else has used it and can no longer find it as well. I checked Oil of Olay website and cannot find the product. In case it is no longer on the market, what facial cleanser do you recommend for ages 50+ for removal of makeup and will moisturize nicely without clogging pores?Have you ever tried Oil of Olay facial beauty bar?
A hundred years ago I tried Oil of Olay, and my doctors called it Oil of Acne. I am wondering if you were using the Dove 50+ soap? I am too lazy to open the box that I just found and placed in the bathroom at the ery far end of the house...





Okay, I went to the bathroom, but I don't know where I put it. (nothing logical) Anyway, I am sure that you got Dove. I bought it when I wanted to be one of those lovely descreetly nude, full figure woman model. Then I decided God wouldn't like that. So, I was uses the products, but keeping my body to myself!





I hope this helps.Have you ever tried Oil of Olay facial beauty bar?
Jackie Blue, I have always used just plain Dove bar soap on my entire body, including my face. No special treatment. I drink a lot of water %26amp; my Dr. said my skin shows I am well hydrated.-- What you are speaking of sounds good. I would try a bar with beads in it, if recommend. A long long time ago when I was younger, I used Helena Rubinstine scrubbing beads on my face occasionaly. For some reason we no longer get her products in the usa. She had the best lipstick. It was almost smooch proof. lol
Waste of time on my skin dear. The problems have only got worse, since my visits to a local tanning factory, (experts on leather) were ended due to it,s closure. These days my missus just tries to iron out the wrinkles,and we have broken 3 ironing boards up to now.
Sorry, not familiar with that product. Have you ever tried makeupalley.com ? I use that website sometimes when I want to research a beauty product. There are usually a ton of reviews there. You can go on there and research cleansers - even if you don't have the name of a specific one...you can just see which one has the best reviews. You can also narrow your results by age if you want to see the most popular one in a particular age group. Good luck.








**found a link, here is the most reviewed cleansers for the 44-55 age group**





http://www.makeupalley.com/product/brows鈥?/a>








hopefully the link works...


by the way...I don't mean to sound like an advertisement either - I just use this website sometimes
As Trex Mermaid said, you may be mistaking the brand for another one. I myself have never heard of Olay putting out an exfoliative beauty bar, but then again I am in Oz and different country's have different lines.





I have always used Oil of Olay/Ulan (since I was 12)and have been very happy with the brand and never had clogged pores.





Olay make a range of products to suit different age groups and recently they came up with a site that helps the customer work out the products suitable for their skin and age.





I hate to sound like an advertisement but here is their link :





http://www.rightolayforyou.com.au/home/i鈥?/a>





I hope that works out, I copied and pasted it from my browser window. If it doesn't I am sure just : www.rightolayforyou.com.au should get you to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment