Wednesday, December 16, 2009

LGBT: What is your facial beauty analysis score?

It's at http://www.anaface.com/. You submit a picture of yourself, and it rates you. Post the picture of yourself you used if you feel like it.





Mine is 8.7 out of 10. It informs me that my face has ';great horizontal symmetry';, but my nose is ';too wide for my mouth'; and my face is ';too narrow/too long';. What does it say about you?LGBT: What is your facial beauty analysis score?
I am a 7.98 out of ten. Here's why:





- your face has great horizontal symmetry.


- your nose is too long for your ears (my hair was covering my ears in this picture so i estimated haha)


- compared to your eye width, your innerocular distance is nearly ideal.


- the ratio of your face width to nose width is nearly ideal.


- your face is too wide / too short (wtf? lol)


- the ratio of your mouth width to nose width is nearly ideal.








Hmmmm.... interesting!





xoxoxo.LGBT: What is your facial beauty analysis score?
8.94 out of 10.


-Your face has great horizontal symmetry


-Your ears are too long for your nose(couldn't see my ears so i guessed)


-Your interocular distance is too big for your eyes


-The ratio of your face width to nose width is nearly ideal


-The ratio of your face width to face length is nearly ideal


-The ratio of your mouth width to nose width is nearly ideal





Hm. That was kinda weird but fun at the same time :P
8.65, and I have to say, that's pretty weird, but maybe just because I have low self-esteem or something...





- great symmetry


- ears too long for nose


- innerocular distance too big for my eyes


- ratio of face width to nose width is ';nearly identical?';!!!!?!


- face either too wide or short (From smiling.)


- mouth too wide for nose (Lol, I'm sorry I was smiling, I couldn't find a picture where I wasn't!!!!)
8.61.





I have poor horizontal symmetry [couldn't find a picture in which I looked forwarddd DX]


My ears are too long for my nose [approximately guessed position of ears because of lack thereof in the picture xD]


Compared to my eyes my interocular distance is nearly ideal [still, tilted picture, but WTH]


My nose is too wide for my facial width [way to give me more stupid things to stress about ]


My ratio of face length to face width is nearly ideal


Mouth width to nose width is nearly ideal.





That was...weird. xD
lol this is cool





I got 8.93 out of 10 because


My ears are too long for my nose


My innerocular distance is too big for my eyes


My nose is too wide for my face width


My nose is too wide for my mouth yet


My face has good horizontal symmetry


and the ratio of my face length to face width is almost ideal
This is interesting...





I got 8.96 out of 10. because...





- Your face has great horizontal symmetry.


- Your nose is too long for your ears..


- Compared to your eye width, your innerocular distance is nearly ideal.


- The ratio of your face width to nose width is nearly ideal.


- The ratio of your mouth width to nose width is nearly ideal.








Thank you for posting
7.79





Poor horizontal symmetry.





Ratio of my nose lenth and ear lenth is identical





Innerocular distance is too wide for my face width.





Nose is too wide for my face width.





Mouth and nose width is nearly identical





I'm still sexy鈾?Oh well.
HAHAH I thought your question said ';LGBT: what is your facial score?';





And I thought, ';well that is a little personal, but let me ask my boyfriend';





anyway 8.26 my face is too long but the ratio of my nose width to my to my face width is ideal so SCORE!!!
lol. i put a pic of this ugly chick here:


http://www.uglypeople.se/view-picture.ph鈥?/a>


and she got a 5.07! can you believe that? i would have rated her a 1. i can't rate myself because i'm just a worm.
Gosh, Im a 4.93 =/





I have poor symmetry, my face is too long/ thin, my ears are too long, my nose is too wide...





Grrr :(
I'm 8.36 because my face is too short and wide and because my mouth is too wide for my nose lol but everything else is 'nearly ideal'
I got an 8.73 out of 10, because I have great horizontal symmetry and my ears are an ideal length, but my face is too long.
Over 9000/ 10





Apparently my sunglasses are too sexy for my face.
8.7, my horizontal Symmetry sucked, but my head was kinda tilted so W/E :P
I was a failure at first then I tried again and got 6.1
lol lol...i got a 6.2





i cant copy and paste the crap...but i was smiling...in all the pics





I dont care!!!! Im PRETTY!! lol
8.23 out of 10 /:
i got 7.84. Fail.
hehe it told me that i was a failure

No comments:

Post a Comment