Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Organic facial/beauty products vs. regular?

Hi everyone I'm at the very beginning of my modeling career and I wanted to know if I should invest in organic skin products or just buy regular over the counter ones. Your advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Organic facial/beauty products vs. regular?
You have to find the products that work to you. I have found a balance between organic and over the counter. The only thing you have to worry about is if you have sensitive skin or allergies. If your modeling your skin will be going through some rough stuff, thick makeup, harsh weather conditions etc...


Burts bees is a great organic product line. I don't use their lotion on my face because it has vegetable fat, but the rest is great. Cetephyill and Eucerin are both wonderful products that you can buy in any drug store. I would also recommend using at least one product with salicylic acid and a product with benzoyl peroxide ( a lotion with these ingredients is the best way to go), just to keep blemishes at bay. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment