Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are pretty women who get facial piercings or wear too much make up ashamed of their beauty?

so they try to disguise their natural beauty or distract from it?Are pretty women who get facial piercings or wear too much make up ashamed of their beauty?
No...they're just stupidAre pretty women who get facial piercings or wear too much make up ashamed of their beauty?
I don't think so! I mean.. there are women who are addicted to makeup and also do makeup for a profession, but it doesn't mean that they are trying to hide their beauty. There are some girls now a days who ';hide'; themselves a little too much but that's not always the case :) I don't wear too much makeup, but I do wear it because it's for fun! I'm a girl and I like to dress up and wear makeup, but that's my only reason.
Well piercings and makeup are all personal choices.


It doesn't matter if your ugly, pretty, tall, short or WHATEVER. It's your choice if you wanna have piercings or makeup.





Celebrities, mostly of the time, are not that pretty.


They're just average looking folks with talent. (Some do anyway)


And they wear a lot of makeup everyday and we think it's natural.


It's not.





They aren't trying to hide anything, just want to improve themselves.
what you cant hide ugly sorry.. there is no way an ugly person can look attractive with makeup.. it only enhances your beauty and/or covers up blemishes thats it.. if you have good features then you will look nice with makeup.. if not then you wont. you cant have a big nose or croked teeth with makeup! facial piercings are cute.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Definately not. I would love to get a piercing [cant because of work] and I love makeup - doesn't mean I am ashamed of myself. I am happy to prance about with completely cleaned skin too! I just like to make my face more interesting to look at.
Usually girls wear that much make up or facial piercings because they like it or, or I know some girls wear alot of makeup to try and cover up acne scars, it really doesnt help though.
no. i don't wear that much makeup just mascara and eyeliner.


but i have the monroe piercing.





i like it.
Most likely they have a different view on what is beautiful.
Not necessarily, some just like to play around with their features or use their face as a canvas instead of a paper,etc.
yea cuz they r insecure or they just plain dunno how to wear makeup. as far a piercings, they prolly think they are fugly.
My piercings make me feel unique:) I'm not ashamed of myself. The makeup makes me look less scary:) LOL:)
Ok...





Or hey!





Maybe they just like it.
no that's just the style they like
ofmg no, im thirteen and i have a nose piercing and wear a lot of make up because i choose to and i like to. no other reason but that.
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment